I slept! Right before the
foundation of the world was laid. Before its pillars were stationed. Before its
beams were established in the midst of the ocean. Before it had form. And
before its shapes were put together.
I awoke from my sleep. It was a
deep sleep of death, and a difficult one indeed. It had been since I had form.
I was down there in the bottom of the sea. Sleeping and snoring, oblivion of
whatever was around. Sometimes I was awake, gasping for breath, trying to find
a way out of the horrible place. But help was not coming. Other times I felt at
home there. It was a stinking place, but it looked like home. So I flowed with
events as they unraveled. At those times, I couldn’t have wanted more. But then
there was a void inside of me that needed to be filled. And at times when I
came to the realities of that, tears flowed down my cheeks. But it’s the depth
of the sea, so the tears were always washed away by the waters. I felt lonely.
Then I saw a hand. With a strong
mighty arm. It appeared from the capture of the air. The arm was made of gold.
It shined as bright as crystal. It caused an awakening that brought me to live.
It drew me out of the sea. It gave me strength and stability. It put bones to
my legs, and sinews to my feet. My feet became upright. They received strength
to move.
I rose to my feet. I walked. I
took to running. I flew. I traveled through places. I touched the sky, but
couldn’t go beyond it. I felt the sun by the day. I touched the moon in the
night. I saw the ocean, wide and broad. I got back to the sea. It was beautiful
from the outside. As blue as the sky. Its strength pulled me to itself. Its
power was great. I saw a vast land with men and beasts. I saw forests, filled
with trees. I saw grasslands, as fresh as green. I saw mountains, they rose
above the earth. I saw hills and valleys, crevices and caves. I saw rocks,
strong and unrelenting in the face of the wind. In the beauty of the earth,
they all looked brilliant and privileged. I kept flying on the wing of dove.
I traveled through countries. I
saw races of people in different colors. There were those in black skin, and
others wearing skin of white. Some were red in appearances. I climbed up
higher. Sometimes, I came down to earth. Then I got to a vast mass of water. It
was mighty and powerful. It was the water of the ocean. But this time, I could
not help it. The ocean pulled me down to itself, bringing me to a close range
with cessation. Face to face with death, I was overwhelmed by its sight. I
reneged on my focus, and found me in the oceans’ deep. Everything became blank
and despondent. I lost hope immediately, believing I was done for. I longed for
breath, but there were only waters gushing inside my lungs. The mighty hand of
the ocean overshadowed me. I saw men and women. Some looked as good as dead.
Others living freely and carelessly. Some made merriment and ravished
themselves with pleasures. And others rejoiced in their imaginations. But I
looked different. While they were partying and full of life. I was not
convenient. It was not my territory. I saw others too, who felt the same way I
felt. The place was stinking. I wish I did not fall.
Then it came again from as if
nowhere, like the first time. The strong hand with its mighty arm. It carried
me with tenderness and love. And brought me out again. I drew living breath
into my lungs. It went through the whole part of my dying system. My body
received life again. And my soul was refreshed. His energy came over me. It was
that which my frail nature couldn’t resist. I became as mighty as Himself. I
flew across the ocean. Now from a clear, aerial sight, it was very wide and
full of people. Dead in spirit and soul.
I fly across the waters. It is my
present state. But I am not alone. I see mighty men and women flying around too.
Some even mightier. We plunge into the waters intermittently and draw many out.
Some are dead, others oblivion of the happenings around them. But as many as
are willing, and as many as could be carried, we pull out of the deadness system,
filling their lungs with breath of life.
The stinking ocean is not my
habitat. And it is not theirs either. Our habitat is above the waters. To fly
and soar beyond the might of its wave. It is not our strength though, we fly on
the wing of the wind, and we soar on the wing of eagle. The Mighty One is the
wind thereof. And it wouldn’t have been possible without His awakening that
brought us to life. We won’t be content with seeing the dead forever in their
state. And now that we have known the truth, helping the dead and the dying out
of the ocean is our commission. Awakening them out of their sleep of death, bringing
them to hope, and giving them a future; showing them the way of strength and of
life is our call. So that they too can fly and soar high. Seeing the beautiful works
of the creation. And fulfilling the long sure prophecy, that
The
earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of GOD, as waters cover
the sea.


Weldone bro. more anointing, more awakening.
ReplyDeleteWeldone bro. more anointing, more awakening.
ReplyDelete